CPI SAT 2.4m Ka-band RxTx VSAT Antenna 3244-series
CPI Satcom & Antenna Technologies Inc. (CPI SAT) 2.4m Ka-Band VSAT Antenna Series 3244 is ideally suited for demanding commercial applications. The four-piece compression molded reflector is precision manufactured for high-efficiency Ku-Band operation.
The AZ/EL mount is designed for easy installation on standard Installation Mounts, features fine Azimuth and Elevation Adjustments, and is constructed from heavy gauge pre-galvanized steel for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Transmit quality precision SMC-reflector
- Circular or Linear Pol.
- Fine Elevation and Azimuth adjustments
- Available with a variety of feed and feed support options
- Long focal length optics for low cross-pol
- Durable and rugged construction for Ease of shipping and handling
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel AZ/EL mount
- Four-piece compression molded reflector panels
- Easy installation
- Ideally suited for demanding commercial applications
CPI VSAT Antennas
CPI SAT’s VSAT antennas are the former GDSatcom/Prodelin VSAT antennas. GDSatcom was acquired by CPI at the end of 2019 and all Earth Station and VSAT antennas were integrated with CPI’s Malibu division to create CPI Satcom & Antenna Technologies Division (CPI SAT).
Skybrokers can provide CPI VSAT antennas sizing from 1.2m to 3.8m in C-, Ku- and Ka-band. Please feel free to inquire more information.