SpacePath Outdoor TWTA 400W Ku-band model STA1340
STA1340 series, 400W Ku-band Antenna Mount TWTA
The SpacePath STA1340 range of Ku-band TWTA provides over 350W of output power in a compact, lightweight, rugged, weather-proof antenna mount enclosure. The advanced packaging and cooling techniques (Stellar Cool, patent pending) enable the unit to operate in extreme environmental conditions from direct rain to direct sunlight. The amplifiers can be simply deployed anywhere in the world, are user-friendly and incorporate a comprehensive remote controil facility as standard, including RS485 and Ethernet options. The HPA incorporates a high efficiency multi-collector TWT powered by an advanced power supply built on over 30 years of experience in the design and manufacture of satellite amplifiers.
SpacePath products have an enviable reputation for performance, robust quality and reliable service. The STA1340 is available with a wide range of options and accessories, backed by round-the-clock, world-wide support.
- Advanced cooling design (Stellar Cool – patent pending) enables operation at +55°C and in direct sunlight
- Weatherproof antenna mount construction allows exposed mounting
- cETLus listed
- CB certified
- CE complaint
- Wide input voltage range – can operate from mains supplies worldwide
- Redundant control – contains control and drive circuits for 1:1 redundancy
- Stand-alone setting – automatically sequences to transmit mode
- Round-the-clock hotline support
- Wide range of accessories including: Controllers, waveguide networks, cable assemblies
TWTA’s integrated with refurbished Earth Station Antenna
SpacePath Outdoor TWTA’s are engineerd to consistantly deliver reliable, high efficiency performance in any environment. As integrator, Skybrokers can integrate, install and test the Xicom TWTA’s with our used and refurbished Earth Station antennas. Please feel free to inquire.