Global Skyware 2.4m C-Band RxTx VSAT Class III Antenna type 243
Perhaps you're interested in this alternative product:
The Global Skyware type 243 2.4m Class III RxTx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The two-piece reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of each reflector half is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The AZ/EL mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector and feed support arm. Heavy-duty lockdown bolts secure the mount to any 6.63″ (168 mm) O.D. mast to prevent slippage in high winds. Hot-dip galvanizing is standard for maximum environmental protection.
- Two-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector
- Polarization: Left Hand Circular Pol, Mount: Azimuth over Elevation (62-2433911L) or Linear Pol.
- Operating Frequencies: Tx: 5,850 – 6,425GHz, Rx: 3,625 – 4,200GHz
- Fine Azimuth and elevation adjustments
- Galvanized feed support arm and alignment struts
- Factory pre-assembled mount
- Galvanized and stainless hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- RF tested feed assembly
- Heavy-duty Class III mount for 25lbs (11kgs) RF electronics (LNB & BUC)