Tandberg E5770 MPEG-2 SD Encoder
|Condition:||Used and tested|
Tandberg E5770 MPEG-2 SD Encoder 4:2:0/4:2:2 full options
The Tandberg E5770 MPEG-2 Encoder SD provides, with their unique multi-pass processing options , a world-class encoding performance for statistical multiplexing systems.
The E577x series multi-pass MPEG-2 encoder is especially well suited for multi- channel tv-systems where the ultimate in compression efficiency is required to maximize the number of tv-services carried in a Reflex (statistical multiplexing) group.
Base Unit Features
E5770 Encoder (M2/ENC/E5770)
E5775 Encoder (M2/ENC/E5775)
The Tandberg 1RU E5770 encoder features one physical expansion slot for hardware options and has a range of software enabled options for flexibility to suit specific applications. The E5775 is a 2RU version of the multi-pass encoder and features four physical expansion slots.
- Unique “multi-pass” processing optimizes bit-rate allocation during critical scenes
- “Pixel Perfect” fully exhaustive motion estimation
- Advanced pre-processing
- Adaptive de-interlacing
- SDI and composite video inputs
- 3 ASI-outputs
- Analog, digital AES-EBU and embedded SDI-audio input
- Control via front panel, SNMP, RS-232/RS-485, webbrowser or TANDBERG nCompass Control systems
Please refer tot he datasheet for more specs. This is a used and tested device and carries 90-day warranty. Please check the download section for the feature list.