Tandberg RX1290 Multi-format HD Receiver/Decoder
|Condition:||Used and tested|
Tandberg RX1290 Multi-format MPEG4 HD Receiver/Decoder with full options (USED)
The Tandberg RX1290 multi-format, multi-standard receiver is a high quality professional receiver capable of meeting the fast-changing needs of the broadcast industry. The capability for both MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 decoding in HD and SD formats makes it the perfect choice for Contribution, Distribution and Mobile applications.
The Tandberg RX1290, in combination with EN5990 encoders utilizing H.264 compression enables significant bandwidth reduction. For satellite transmission the inclusion of the DVB-S2 demodulator option allows further bandwidth reductions – often achieving an additional 30% reduction.
Flexibility and Future Proofing
The Tandberg RX1290 is capable of decoding all major video formats in use today in both SD and HD resolutions making the receiver highly flexible and a cost effective choice for those looking to upgrade from MPEG-2 to H.264 encoding technology.
Low Cost of Operation
The Tandberg RX1290 can be integrated into a TANDBERG Television Director V5 control system enabling large populations of receivers to be remotely controlled over-air from a central location, simplifying the system control structure and reducing the need for costly on-site local operators.
The Tandberg RX1290 provides a high level of connectivity allowing the unit to be integrated into a wide range of system architectures. With an ASI input as standard and a choice of input cards the RX1290 can integrate into IP and RF delivery systems. The receiver provides a multitude of output connections allowing high quality delivery of audio and video into the onward network.
- MPEG-2, SD, 4:2:0 decoding
- MPEG-2, SD, 4:2:2 decoding
- MPEG-2, HD, 4:2:0 decoding
- 3 x HD SDI, SD SDI or ASI outputs
- 1 x RGB or YPrPb analog video output
- 1 x ASI input
- 2 x balanced analog audio outputs
- 2 x balanced digital audio outputs
- 4 x unbalanced digital audio outputs
- Frame synchronization input
- RS-232 data output, RS232/485 Control port
- Alarm relay
- BISS Mode 1& E support
- Extensive VBI support
- MPEG-4 HD 4:2:0 License (Enables MPEG-4 AVC HD decoding, Enables MPEG-4 AVC SD decoding, Enables MPEG-2 4:2:2 HD decoding)
- DVB-S2 8PSK License (Adds DVB-S2 QPSK, 8PSK capability to DVB-S2 input option card)
- Dolby AC3Licence
- Common Interface License
Watch Skybrokers latest video on YouTube: New & Used Broadcast equipment and DSNG vehicles for sale!