Global Skyware 1.8m Ku-Band RxTx VSAT Class I Antenna type 180
Perhaps you're interested in this alternative product:
Global Skyware 1.8m Antenna Ku-Band RxTx Class I VSAT Type 180
The Global Skyware 1.8m Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which strengthens the antenna and sustains its critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance. The reflector optics feature a long focal length for excellent cross-pol performance.
The AZ/EL mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector. The Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 114 mm (4.50″) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A specially formulated powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- One-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector
- Single bolt fine elevation adjustment
- Galvanized 19 mm (.75?) O.D. feed support legs.
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Available with C-Band or Ku- Band feeds
- Hot dip galvanized Az/El mount
- Designed for typical 1W and 2W BUC’s (2kgs or 4.5lb max. weight for RF (BUC and LNB) at Ku-Band and 5kgs or 11lb max. weight for RF electronics (BUC and LNB) at C-Band)
Skybrokers can support your with your VSAT Antenna projects. We have access to various stock locations in Europe and USA for quick release. Please contact us for more information.