Paradise Datacom L-band Satellite Modem Evolution-series PD25L
|Condition:||Used and tested|
Perhaps you're interested in this alternative product:
The Paradise Datacom PD25L Satellite Modem Evolution-series PD25L has been designed for costs-critical modem applications and discerning users who demand quality and reliability at an affordable price. This 25Mbps capable modem offers full compliance with IESS-308, -309, -310, -314, & -315, plus a range of data interfaces including Ethernet.
Data rate in Paradise Datacom PD25L Satellite Modem Evolution-series PD25L base modem: 4.8kbps-2,048kbps (options to 25Mbps), Field upgradeable feature set, L-band 950-1,950MHz in 100Hz steps, BPSK/QPSK/OQPSK as standard modulation (8PSK, Fastlink, 8QAM, 16QAM Fastlink 16APSK, Fastlink 32APSK and Fastlink 64QAM as option), Built-in 1:1 Red. Controller, 100-240VAC prime power, 1RU rack mountable, Web User Interface.
The Modem firmware and software is easily upgraded through an Ethernet management port, plus an innovative new menu structure makes configuration a simple procedure. Advanced user interfaces support the display of text in different languages for universal appeal, and a unique Web User Interface offers full remote control and in-depth performance analysis tools using Internet Explorer without special Monitor & Control software.
- MIL 188/165A compliant.
- Field upgradeable feature set.
- 8kbps to 2,048kbps in the base modem; options to 25Mbps.
- RS422, X.21, V.35, RS232 interfaces; HSSI, Serial LVDS, Eurocom D/1, Quad E1,
- 703. E1/E2/E3/T1/T2/ T3 (options) and Ethernet, IP Acceleration (optional)
- BUC control via FSK (optional).
- Ethernet Bridging, plus Brouting (option).
- BPSK, QPSK, OQPSK, 8PSK (option) & 16QAM (option).
- Multi-rate 2nd Generation Turbo (TPC), Viterbi, TCM & Reed-Solomon FEC options.
- 950 – 1,950MHz L-Band in 100Hz steps.
- Closed Network, Closed Network + ESC, IBS/SMS (option) and IDR (option).
- Drop and Insert to E1/T1 (option) with extended functions: RBS, CAS.
- Built-in 1:1 Redundancy Controller.
- Embedded web server accessed via standard web browser for management and
- remote control.
- DC power to the LNB (standard), DC power to the BUC (optional).
We have various units available on the shelf for quick release. We provide 90-day warranty and testing prior to shipping, EXW The Netherlands.