Peak Dual Up/Dn converter IF- to Ku-band (13.75-14.5GHz), P7000
|Used and tested
|Peak Communications, Ltd.
Perhaps you're interested in this alternative product:
Peak P7000 Dual converter Up/Dn IF- to Ku-band (13.75-14.5GHz)
The Peak P7000 Dual Converter Up/Dn IF- to Ku-band is a next generation fully synthesized combined L-Band Up and Down-converter which provides a low-cost solution for systems requiring an IF interface at 70 MHz ± 18MHz or 140MHz ± 36MHz. The unit incorporates a graphics display module, membrane keyboard and features a clear and intuitive control and configuration menu fully utilizing the unique graphics display. The Peak P7000 has an integral redundancy controller for 1:1 & 1:2 operation, and a CANBUS® interface for 1:N systems.
The Peak P7000–series of converters are designed to meet the phase noise, spurious, level and frequency stability requirements of Intelsat IBS/ Eutelsat SMS specifications and is compliant with IESS 308/309. The product is most suitable for both high and low-rate data and both digital and analogue TV signals.
- Compliant with IESS 308/IESS 309 requirements
- Used for 8PSK and 16QAM modulations in excess of 50Mbits/sec
- 1:1 & 1:2 inbuilt redundancy control (see T1000/R1000 and T2000/R2000 redundancy unit data sheets)
- CANBUS® for 1:N systems (see RCU1000 series redundancy unit data sheet)
- Aux DC and 10MHz reference outputs for Block Up and Downconverters
- Software selectable spectrum inversion on Downconverter
- External alarm monitoring for Block Converters
- Software trimming of internal primary frequency reference
- L-Band monitoring points
This is a used device that will be tested prior to shipping EXW The Netherlands. Please ask us for more details.