SpacePath Outdoor TWTA 750W Ku-band model STA5375
STA5375 series, 750W Ku-band Antenna Mount TWTA
The SpacePath STA5375 Ku-band TWTA is a compact, lightweight, rugged, weather-proof antenna mount enclosure. The advanced packaging and cooling techniques enable the unit to operate in extreme environmental conditions from direct rain to direct sunlight. The amplifiers can be simply deployed anywhere in the world, are user-friendly and incorporate a comprehensive remote controil facility as standard, including RS485 and Ethernet options. The HPA incorporates a high efficiency multi-collector TWT powered by an advanced power supply built on over 30 years of experience in the design and manufacture of satellite amplifiers.
SpacePath products have an enviable reputation for performance, robust quality and reliable service. The STA5375 is available with a wide range of options and accessories, backed by round-the-clock, world-wide support.
- Advanced cooling design (Stellar Cool – patent pending) enables operation at +60°C and in direct sunlight
- Weatherproof antenna mount construction allows exposed mounting
- Ethernet/SMP/Webpage GUI-interfaces
- Broadband – high efficiency operation
- CE complaint
- Wide input voltage range – can operate from mains supplies worldwide
- Redundant control – contains control and drive circuits for 1:1 redundancy
- Stand-alone setting – automatically sequences to transmit mode
- Wide range of accessories including: Controllers, waveguide networks, cable assemblies
TWTA’s integrated with refurbished Earth Station Antenna
SpacePath Outdoor TWTA’s are engineerd to consistantly deliver reliable, high efficiency performance in any environment. As integrator, Skybrokers can integrate, install and test the Xicom TWTA’s with our used and refurbished Earth Station antennas. Please feel free to inquire.