Satellite Equipment Testing & Repair
For over 10 years Skybrokers delivers quality used satellite and broadcasting equipment. Extensive tests and checks of satellite and broadcasting equipment underlies that many repeat buying customers are satisfied with the service we support them with.
We are very much aware of the sensitive equipment that will be used in equipment chains. Therefor we are testing MPEG2 & MPEG4 encoders, frequency converters, receivers, SSPA’s & TWTA’s prior to shipping to secure proper operation.
In our lab, located in the Netherlands, we are testing new and used HPA’s with following test equipment:
- Agilent E4407B, 9kHz-26,5GHz Spectrum Analyzer
- HP/Agilent EPM-441A Powermeter 1
- Agilent E4412A 10MHz-18GHz Power head 1
- Agilent E4418B Powermeter 2
- Agilent E4413A 10MHz-26,5GHz Power head 2
- HP-437B Powermeter 3
- HP-8481A 10MHz-18GHz Powerhead 3
- HP/Agilent 83711A 1-20GHz Sweeper / Signal Generator
- Agilent 11667B DC-26,5GHz / Narda 3326-2-6-18GHz as input for Power devider
- Apollo Microwave 10706-9-20 (50dB) Directional coupler
- Apollo Microwave 10608-S 400 / 750W Dummy load
- Nieaf Smitt EazPat 3140 / Fluke 6500 as PAT / NEN3140 Tester
- Huber+Suhner Sucotest 18 test cabling
With each HPA we provide a testreport. Because of the extensive tests that we perform on the equipment we are providing a minimum of 30-day warranty on each device. When a HPA is not meeting our standards we do not ship and we let our customer know about the condition. If a device requires special repair we will work with dedicated repair centers.
Broadcast equipent testing & repair
More information to follow.