Agilent Spectrum Analyzer E4408B (9kHz-26,5GHz)
|Condition:||Used and tested|
|Manufacturer:||Hewlett Packard - Agilent - Keysight|
Perhaps you're interested in this alternative product:
Agilent Spectrum Analyzer E4408B (9kHz-26.5GHz)
The Agilent Spectrum Analyzer E4408B (9kHz-26.5Ghz)) is an easy-to-use offering a wide range of performance and optional capability to meet your measurements. We have various units available with extended options. Please feel free to inquire for more information.
If you are looking for a general purpose spectrum analyzer, you will appreciate the flexibility of the Agilent ESA-E Series spectrum analyzer, which can be used for a wide range of applications from aerospace and defense to the manufacturing line. With express analyzer configurations (STD/STG/COM), customers will benefit from faster delivery and its price advantage.
- Testing from L-band Frequencies
- 4 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- -167 dBm DANL, with internal preamp
- Phase Noise, Noise Figure, GSM/EDGE, cdmaOne and more
- PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- dB overall amplitude accuracy, 100Hz to 5MHz RBW, 100Hz to 300Hz optional, and +7.5 dBm TOI
- Narrow resolution bandwidth, 8590-series code compatibility, or 50 ohm tracking generator
- Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
- 5 minutes warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
This E4408B (9kHz-26.5Ghz)) is tested and comes with 90-day warranty. Skybrokers shipped various units to Teleport and Broadcasting clients in Europe (The Netherlands) and the Middle-East.
Easy-to-use offering a wide range of performance and optional capability to meet your measurements. We have various units available with extended options. Please feel free to inquire for more information.