Andrew APC100 Programmable Antenna Controller
|Condition:||Used and tested|
Andrew APC100 Antenna Controller
The Andrew APC100 Antenna Controller is a 40-position, programmable antenna controller used to remotely position the earth station antenna from one satellite location to another. The APC100 is a cost- and space- effective controller that enables antenna positioning to selected coordinates within .01° accuracy. Antenna positioning may be done manually or from previously entered coordinates.
The Andrew APC100 Programmable Antenna Controller stores and retains 40 satellite names and positions in non-volatile memory and provides selected individual positioning of azimuth, elevation and polarization axes.
The APC100 occupies only one equipment rack unit and is equipped with selectable RS232 or RS422 ports.
- Remote Antenna Control
- Manual Bi-directional Jogging of All Axes
- Remote Computer Interface
- Programmable Memory
- Low Profile
- Precision Positioning
- Comprehensive Display. All selected satellite names and locations are displayed.
- Automatic Antenna Positioning. Automatically positions antenna to pre-selected satellite coordinates.
- Universal Power Supply. Auto-sense/select power supply enables worldwide operation.
- Programmable Software Limits. Restricts antenna movement to designated range of travel.
- Immediate Stop Key. Allows immediate access to terminate antenna movement.
- Eighty Character Display. Backlit display provides optimum viewing of selected system information.
- Motion Indicator. Alerts operator while antenna is in motion.
- Worldwide Operation. Operational in both the northern and southern hemispheres.
This is an used and tested device. We provide 90-day warranty.