CPI SAT 1.2m Ku-band RxTx VSAT Antenna 1132-series
CPI Satcom & Antenna Technologies Inc. (CPI SAT) 1.2m Ku-Band VSAT Antenna Series 1132 is ideally suited for demanding commercial applications. The one-piece compression molded reflector is preci- sion manufactured for high-efficiency Ku-Band operation.
The AZ/EL mount is designed for easy installation on standard 2-7/8” OD or 3.00” OD Installation Mounts, features fine Azimuth and Elevation Adjustments, and is constructed from heavy gauge pre-galva- nized steel for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Transmit quality precision SMC-reflector
- Fine elevation and azimuth adjustments
- Available with a variety of feed and feed support options
- Long focal length optics for low cross-pol
- Durable and rugged construction for Ease of shipping and handling
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel Az/El mount
- One-piece compression molded reflector
- Easy installation
- Ideally suited for demanding commercial applications
CPI VSAT Antennas
CPI SAT’s VSAT antennas are the former GDSatcom/Prodelin VSAT antennas. GDSatcom was acquired by CPI at the end of 2019 and all Earth Station and VSAT antennas were integrated with CPI’s Malibu division to create CPI Satcom & Antenna Technologies Division (CPI SAT).
Skybrokers can provide CPI VSAT antennas sizing from 1.2m to 3.8m in C-, Ku- and Ka-band. Please feel free to inquire more information.