CPI Antenna Control System model 123T
The Model 123T-1 Antenna Control System provides precision satellite tracking for mobile, transportable and flyaway antennas. The Antenna Control Unit (ACU) is the operator interface point for the system, featuring PC-104 based processing and operator-friendly function menus. The Power Drive Unit (PDU) provides all motor and antenna connections.
Internal Tracking Receiver Options
The Model 250 receiver is available with L-Band or 70 MHz input. L-Band frequency range is 950-2,150 MHz and the tracking C/NO is 40 dB-Hz.
Tracking Accuracy – Optrack
Optrack provides high performance tracking of stable or inclined orbit satellites with an adaptive self-learning ephemeris modeling mode. The Control System accuracy (excluding non-repeatable mechanical errors) is normally better than 5% RMS (0.03 dB) of the receive beamwidth in winds of 30mph gusting to 45mph, satellite inclination of up to 15°, and signal scintillation of up to 2 dB.
Normally better than 0.07° RMS (0.05° optional) in winds of 30mph gusting to 45mph. This includes all drive train errors, but excludes structural errors between the transducers and RF beam.
- Optrack, Steptrack & pointing modes
- LCD-Display with full alphanumeric readouts
- Simplified operation
- GPS, Flux Gate compass, inclinometer interface
- L, S, C, X, Ku, Ka-band operation including multi-mode
- Supports multiple antennas
- Simplified transportable satellite tracking
- Operator interface point for the system