ETi Automatic Dehydrator rack-mount model ADH-NETCOM.
ETi Automatic Dehydrator rack-mount model ADH-NETCOM
The ETi Environmental Technologies ADH NETCOM automatic dehydrator supplies low pressure dry air to keep waveguide and coaxial cable dry. Output pressure is field configurable between 0.10 psig and 7.50 psig (7mbar – 517mbar) in 0.01 psig (0.67mbar) increments. Factory default pressure is 0.5 psig (34.5mbar). Operational monitoring and alarms are software based making them highly configurable in the field. Future software features can be installed while in service over the internet or local Ethernet network.
The ADH NETCOM automatic dehydrator is Ethernet network ready. Units can be configured and monitored using either built-in SNMP support or the web interface. Legacy system support is provided via RS-422/485 or RS-232 interfaces. Three programmable alarm relays are also included. User display shows output pressure, duty cycle, temperature, compressor hours and air-drying canister status.
The ADH NETCOM automatic dehydrator uses a brushless dual-diaphragm pump for long life. Dehydrator operates with exceptionally low noise and vibration levels. The air-drying canisters use aluminum oxide desiccant for high efficiency. The humidity sensor signals for regeneration based upon current dew point rather than at fixed time intervals for additional energy savings and long desiccant life.
The ADH NETCOM automatic dehydrator requires only 5-1/4″ (3-U) of rack space and is just 12.25″ (304.8mm) deep. Mounting hardware allows for flexible installation options including dual- and single-post rack mounting and wall mounting. The standard unit weighs just 16lbs (7.26kgs). The ADH NETCOM automatic dehydrator operates from 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. Optional units are also available at ±20-75 VDC. The dehydrator consumes a maximum of 150 watts during regeneration and about 40 watts otherwise. Heat dissipated is up to 512 BTU/hr during regeneration and about 136 BTU/hr otherwise. The ADH NETCOM creates an exceptionally low heat load for an automatic dehydrator.
A panel with display allows for IP configuration and status monitoring with or without network connection.
- Provides dry pressurized air to ensure signal quality of antenna waveguide and dielectric coaxial cable
- Highly configurable to meet the needs of wide-ranging applications
- Field programmable operating pressure range from 0.10 psig to 7.50 psig (7mbar to 517mbar)
- Brushless dual-diaphragm compressor for long life
- Future-proof software-based features allow updates and upgrades while in service
- Remote monitoring and control by Internet
- Configurable Master/Slave operations
Ethernet, RS-422/485, RS-232 and alarm relay outputs for compatibility with nearly any system
- Display allows for IP configuration and status monitoring with or without network connection.
- Simple power connections for 100-240 VAC or ±20-75 VDC Small, light-weight chassis with multiple mounting options makes installation easy
- Low energy use minimizes lifetime operational costs
- Quiet operation
Skybrokers has integrated ETi Dehydration products and systems in various Earth Station Antenna systems, such as Andrew 5.6m and 7.6m antennas and VertexRSI 6.3m and 9.0m antenna systems.