Andrew 7.6m Ku-band Earth Station antenna, 4-port RxTx, Motorized Tripod Mount
|Condition:||Used and refurbished|
We're sorry but this product is sold
Perhaps you're interested in this alternative product:
Andrew 7.6m Satellite antenna, Ku-band, 4-port RxTx, Motorized Tripod Mount with AZ/EL jackscrews
This Andrew 7.6m Ku-band Earth Station Antenna features a uniquely formed dual reflector Gregorian system. This configuration coupled with close-tolerance manufacturing provide maximum durability with minimal maintenance.
This Andrew Earth Station Antenna 7.6m, in Ku-band, RxTx, 4-port Linear feed, Dual reflector Gregorian has a Motorized Tripod Mount and has High Gain and is easy to assemble with no field alignment. The Antenna has 16-piece Precision formed aluminum reflector segments, a WR75 Waveguide Interface flange and a Hub enclosure.
The Andrew 7.6m Satellite Antenna conforms to the highest mechanical design standards and is capable of surviving winds up to 200 km/h (120mph). The wind loads are mentioned in the datasheet. We supply foundation kits, powerbox and a handheld controller to move antenna thru motorization. Tracking system can be offered as option.
- High Gain, Excellent Pattern Characteristics
- Advanced Gregorian Optics
- Rugged Aluminum and Steel—125 mph (200 kph) Wind Survival
- No Field Alignment (C-Band)
Type Approvals and Compliances
- INTELSAT D-1, F-1, F-2, F-3 G (IA032A00 & IA032B00)
- ITU-R, S.580-4 & S.465-5
- S. FCC regulation 25.209 at C-Band
- Approved for use in the territory of Russia by the Ministry of Communications of the Russian Federation (Reference: Homologation Certificate No OC/I-A -o-1)
Skybrokers offers for over 10 years Andrew Satellite Earth Station Antennas, new as well as used. We can provide turnkey solutions, refurbishment and upgrades. We supported several clients with new and used antennas, such as the Andrew 3.7m, 4.5m and 4.6m, 5.6m, 7.3m, 7.6m and 9.3m.