SpacePath Outdoor TWTA 1,250W Ultralinear Ku-band model STA43125P
STA43125P Ku series 1250W Antenna Mount HPA
The SpacePath STA43125P Ku-band series HPA provides ultra linear, high efficiency performance in a compact, lightweight, rugged, weatherproof antenna mount enclosure.
The advanced packaging and cooling techniques enable the unit to operate in extreme environmental conditions from direct rain to direct sunlight. The amplifiers can be simply deployed anywhere in the world, are user-friendly and incorporate a comprehensive remote control facility as standard, including RS485, RS232 and Ethernet options.
The HPA incorporates a high efficiency multi-collector TWT powered by an advanced power supply built on over 30 years of experience in the design and manufacture of satellite amplifiers.
The company’s products have an enviable reputation for performance, robust quality and reliable service.
The STA43125P Ku-band is available with a wide range of options and accessories, backed by worldwide technical support.
- Advanced cooling design enables operation at +60°C and in direct sunlight
- Weatherproof antenna mount construction allows exposed mounting
- Ethernet/SMP/Webpage GUI-interfaces
- Broadband – high efficiency operation
- CE complaint
- Wide input voltage range – can operate from mains supplies worldwide
- Redundant control – contains control and drive circuits for 1:1 redundancy
- Stand-alone setting – automatically sequences to transmit mode
- Wide range of accessories including: Controllers, waveguide networks, cable assemblies
TWTA’s integrated with refurbished Earth Station Antenna
SpacePath Outdoor TWTA’s are engineerd to consistantly deliver reliable, high efficiency performance in any environment. As integrator, Skybrokers can integrate, install and test the SpacePath TWTA’s with our used and refurbished Earth Station antennas from different OEM’s, like VertexRSI, Andrew/ASC Signal or Viasat. Please feel free to inquire.