Hardware kit checked out and completed for a VertexRSI 16.4m Earth Station Antenna
Hardware kit checked out and completed for a VertexRSI 16.4m Earth Station Antenna that was refurbished prior to delivery to the customer.
Skybrokers’ focus is on used Earth Station Antenna systems. These antennas come out of a working environment and will undergo a complete refurbishment program prior to shipping and re-installation. Our technicians are checking each part and replace it when required. This is done at one of our facilities in Europe or USA.
Our refurbishment program consists of the following activities:
- Reflector and sub-reflector
- Back Structure and hub (antenna-drum)
- Kingpost- or tripod mount
- AZ / EL Jackscrews
Reflector sanding & coating
- Reflector, Sub reflector and arms sanding and primer
- Reflector, Sub reflector and arms white Diffusing Coating
- Brush & Roll-painting (for high traffic & sensitive areas)
- (We are using non-ironized and non-reflective coatings).
Greasing and lubrication
- AZ & EL Jacks
- Gear Boxes and motors
- Pivot Points
(We are using the Mobile SHC-600 series Gearbox oil and LELubricants grease or equivalent).
- Parts that are in poor condition or broken will be replaced
- Motors will be replaced by new and gearboxes are checked out and replaced if required
- Resolver brackets are replaced by new
- Provisioning of optional new OEM tracking packages