Comtech EFData, Dual Upconverter L- to Ku-band (13.75-14.5GHz), MBT-5000
|Condition:||Used and tested|
Perhaps you're interested in this alternative product:
Comtech EFData, Up/Dn Converter L-band to Ku-band (13.75-14.5GHz), MBT-5000
The Comtech EFData MBT-5000 Dual frequency Upconverter system provides this frequency conversion between L-band IF and C-/X-/Ku-/Ka-band RF frequencies. Featuring a drop-down front panel providing access to two ‘hot-swappable’ frequency conversion modules, this unit offers either a mix of conversion functionality or 1:1 Redundant System operation.
Designed for rack-mounting, the Comtech EFData MBT-5000 1RU 19-inch chassis front panel contains all operator controls, indicators and displays for local and remote with RF, If, Power and communications interfaces on the rear.
When configured with the redundancy option, the main chassis contains two diode ‘or-ed’ internal power supplies for increased reliability along with the necessary IF/RF switches.
- Meets er exceeds IESS-308/309
- Facilitates 188-164A System compliance
- Low phase noise
- Powerful M&C support
- Flexible configuration
- RF band switching in minimal time without requiring tools
- Available 1:1 Redundancy in a 1RU Chassis (MBT-5000) or a 3RU chassis (MBT-5003)
- Earth Stations where L-band IF products are being integrated into a 70/140MHz IF infrastructure
- Reconfigurable Multi-band requirements that are typically found in transportable/fly-away installations
This is a NOS (New Old Stock) Unit that will be tested prior to shipping ex works The Netherlands. Please ask us for more details.