VertexRSI Integrated L- to Ku-band Up/Dn Converter LT3600
|Condition:||Used and tested|
VertexRSI LT3600 Dual Frequency Converter L-Band Up/Dn Converter
The VertexRSI LT3600 Dual Frequency Converter L-band is a fully synthesized up and down converter covering full 575 MHz bandwidth receiving RF frequencies in up to 1 MHz steps. The unit incorporates extensive monitor and control functions that are accessible from the front panel as well as through a remote RS- 232/422/485 bus. The converter is housed in an enclosure destined for mounting in a standard EIA 19-inch rack, requiring a 1.75inch high vertical space.
The VertexRSI (GDSatcom) LT-3600 can be configured to accommodate various requirements involving an IF of 70 or 140 MHz, non-inverted or inverted spectrum, with standard or high- stability 10 MHz reference oscillator or any combination the user desires. Combined with jumper selectable and user programmable options, the LT-3600 is flexible to user requirements.
- Complete, Independent, Up and Down Converters in a single 1 RU package.
- Dual stage, synthesized up and down converters.
- 950 to 1,525 MHz Std. or Extended 950 to 1,950MHz.
- Inverting and Non-inverting LNB support.
- Inverting or Non-inverting Up Converter Spectrum
- Calibrated Gain and Level Monitoring.
- Programmable cable slope compensation.
- Low microphonic design
- Full monitoring and control through LCD and Keypad Front Panel or serial remote
- User programmable, Nonvolatile memory for multi-satellite operation.
- Front Panel RS-485 Address, Alarm Masking, Reference Offset, Frequency, and Gain settings.
- RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 Serial interface for remote M&C.
- Universal 115/230 VAC Power Supply Input.
- Automatic switch over to External 10 MHz Reference.
- Flexible design can adapt to most user configurations.
- Internal High Stability 10 MHz Reference (Optional).
- DC and Reference Mux. on L-Band cables for external SSPB and LNB (Optional).
- Wideband 950 – 1,950MHz (Optional).
We have various units available in 70MHz or 140MHz configuration, Standard and Wide-band. Units are tested before release EXW The Netherlands. Please ask us for more details.