Kratos 4.9m C-, Ka- or Ku-band Earth Station Antenna
|Manufacturer:||Kratos Defense & Security Solutions|
Perhaps you're interested in these alternative products:
This antenna system is designed to address the stringent requirements of both the television broadcast industry and telecommunications network operators who demand unsurpassed flexibility and electrical performance in high-quality, cost-effective, and reliable packages.
The electrical performance and exceptional versatility provides the ability to configure the antenna with your choice of linearly- or circularly- polarized 2- or 4- port combining networks. That versatility is provided at the time of initial purchase, as well as in the future, as your satellite communication requirements evolve.
This antenna system is used worldwide in broadcast applications and high density data, voice and communications networks. The Kratos 4.9m Earth Station Antenna features a computer-optimized dual reflector Gregorian optics system and close-tolerance manufacturing techniques.
This combination provides extremely accurate surface contour resulting in exceptionally high gain and closely controlled pattern characteristics. Kratos earth station antennas provide maximum durability with minimal maintenance.
- Self-aligning main reflector – no optical field alignment
- 3 year warranty on all structural components
- FCC paragraph 25.209 for mandatory pattern requirements for 2 degree satellite spacing based on off satellite measurement at Ku- Band
- Configured for C-, X-, Ku-, K- and Ka- Band transmit and receive
- Low PIM Capabilities
- ES49-1, 4.9m antenna with Manual Pedestal Mount
- ES49MP-1, 4.9m antenna with Motorizable Mount without AZ/EL Jackscrews
- ES49MPJ-1, 4.9m antenna with Motorizable Mount with EZ/EL Jackscrews
Note: Check feed-matrix in spec sheet for C- & Ku-band feeds.
- ES49KA-1, 4.9m Ka-band antenna with Manual Pedestal Mount
- ES49KAMP-1, 4.9m Ka-band antenna with Motorizable Mount without Jackscrews
- ES49KAMPJ-1, 4.9m Ka-band antenna with Motorizable Mount without Jackscrews
Please refer to the spec sheet for more technical details.
Skybrokers can integrate this antenna with the integrated tracking and monitoring systems. Our professional project and installation team can assist you with a turnkey solution. Please ask us for more details.