Viasat 4.5m Ka-band MEOLink Antenna for O3b (SES) satellite constellation
Perhaps you're interested in these alternative products:
Viasat 4.5m Ka-band MEOLink Antenna with motorized Pedestal Mount
Viasat’s MEOLink IP trunking terminal enables emerging market telco’s and ISPs to offer fiber-like performance for high-speed internet services over O3b’s Medium Earth Orbit (MEO) satellite constellation.
In combination, the O3b satellites and the MEOLink terminal extend high-speed internet access to rural markets over a cost-effective satellite connection, making the internet a truly global and universal experience.
Viasat’s MEOLink terminal includes precision tracking antennas, a high-speed DVB-S2 modem, and an advanced uplink power control system. The system operations are coordinated with the fully automated MEOLink monitor and control system.
Features Viasat 4.5m Ka-band MEOLink Antenna
- High-efficiency shaped Cassegrain optics
- 4-port circularly polarized Ka-band feed
- Precision structural steel mount and riser
- Antenna controller with integrated GPS for precision time
- Step track over program track augmentation for optimized MEO tracking
- Digital servo system with high-precision optical encoders
- Mounting provisions for HPA’s and converters
- Hot dipped galvanized finish for all pedestal and riser steel components
- International shipment in one 20ft ISO container