Hiltron Antenna Control Unit for Positioning and Inclined Orbit Tracking
Perhaps you're interested in these alternative products:
HACU – Hiltron Antenna Control Unit for Positioning and Inclined Orbit Tracking
High precision satellite antenna control unit for use in professional satellite communication systems.
The Hiltron HACU is a complete high precision motorized satellite antenna control unit for up to four axis motorized antenna systems and can be used in professional satellite communication systems. It combines affordability with the reliability and precision expected of professional-grade communications equipment.
The antenna control unit and associated motor-control electronics are contained in a weatherproofed outdoor housing with a hinged front access port secured by dual key screws. An emergency cut-off switch is accessible from outside of this housing.
Please check additional photos that shows the interior of the antenna control unit. For AZ and EL frequency inverters are used to drive three phase induction motors. One phase AC or 24V DC-motor can be used to drive the polarization.
- Antenna Control Unit for positioning of up to four axis motorized antenna systems.
- All axis can be controlled and moved simultaneously.
- IP-based control from a pc-running a graphical userinterface compatible with standard webbrowsers.
- Integrated database for storage of potentially accessible satellite parameters.
- Fast positioning with three different speed steps.
- Ethernet interface for monitoring and control via SNMP.
- Serial interface for extensions, e.g. wind sensor.
- The ACU and the associated motor-control electronics are contained in a weather-proofed outdoor housing.
- Extension to a satellite tracking system.
- Interface for 17 bit optical SSI en- coders.
- Inclined orbit tracking.
- Handheld control unit for manual pointing.
- Integral control of third party beacon receivers. We offer clients the integrated outdoor LRBX Beacon Receiver or a 19inch rackmount unit.
Skybrokers has integrated many HACU-systems with their refurbished Earth Station Antennas. Recently we supplied identical systems with Andrew 5.6m and VertexRSI 6.3m Earth Station Antennas for Hellas-Sat satellite operator and Andesat Satellite Service Provider in South America.
Our technicians will integrate, install and test the system prior to the hand-over of the Earth Station antenna.